24 January 2011

Winter Style Inspiration

winter set 1



You know those days where you stand in front of your closet and can't come up with a single thing to wear? I had one of those days today. For some inspiration, I headed to the blogasphere and took to Polyvore (haven't heard of it? Polyvore is a site that has tons of "cut out clothes", shoes, jewelry, ect., for you to piece together different outfits. It's like playing dress up dolls- something I never did when I was younger, and now do it all the time.)

I needed something for winter since it is so cold it hurts to go outside! This is what I came up with. The links to the pieces are below if you want - or can afford, to buy them (lucky you!)

I personally love the vintage rings! And you can never beat a warm cardigan, skinny jeans, and those fab knee- high boots. The coat is a little Kate Middleton-esq, which is perfect because I love her princess-to-be style.

Hope this can inspire you to create some outfits, too!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails