31 January 2011

HELP!



So lately I've noticed that I haven't been getting comments to my posts, and that people have stopped following me. And I can't figure out why. I never had many of either one, so each was a little precious to me. There was a while where life got so hectic, that I didn't blog for a while, but now that I am, it seems no one really cares. Almost like people liked me or the blog better when I wasn't here that often. To me, that is confusing, so if it is something that I am doing, i.e. my writing, posting, the layout, pictures, ect., will you guys who actually read this let me know? Please?

And in the future, don't be afraid to leave a comment, even if you are just passing by. Tell your friends about this blog, spread the word. I would like to get some sponsors on here (maybe giveaways, too), but that won't happen if I am not reaching enough people. I am willing to do my part, and improve, but it is a little hard when I don't know what to improve. So, go ahead, don't be shy, comment (I promise I don't bite)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails