13 January 2011

Snow Withdrawl

I love snow. but not just snow - winter in general. it has to be the best time of year.
Think about it- the fashion is great, then there's the snuggling up next to the fire with a good book and a cup of steaming hot coco (and maybe your someone, if you have one). And of course, the holidays- the excuse to eat sweets all day and travel back home or go somewhere else, the feeling of seeing those you love and remembering why we are here.


And, if you are lucky enough, the weather. Last year the snow just kept coming. I must have been the only one I knew that loved it, and to my elation, we were expected to get about the same winter again. But, sadly, this year we have not. Yesterday it was supposed to snow buckets, and all we got was ice, so right now I am in snow withdrawl.
To better my spirits, I went searching for snow pics and found these on weheartit.com. Enjoy!


And one of me on the White Christmas we had at my aunt's this year.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails