09 July 2010

I'm Sorry!






Before you say anything, I know, I know, it's been a while since I've blogged. You probably don't remember subscribing to this blog.



I don't really have an excuse, just that I have had a busy and trying last few months. I'm not going to get into details, but I will tell you that I've moved (!), and have lost my employment. Which really sucks. I was also in a relationship with someone who is completely different from me and everything I love, so I kind of lost myself, and my identity. But, I am happy to report that it's over, and I have come back full force to who I was (yeah!)



Anyway, now I am back to blogging (I was too busy to make it to the library to use the computer before, but now that I have to look for a job, I'm suddenly not!), and have some ideas.



So, tune in, and I promise, I will not leave you again.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i understand what your talking about. sometimes it's hard to keep up blogging when your suddenly distracted from life. but chin up :D

    i'm actually so in love with your paris pictures and very happy that you'll post again !!

    thank you for following my blog!!

    Ozéan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be hard to keep up when live gets super busy. I love your blog by the way. You have some amazing pictures.

    From
    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails