01 April 2010

Fashion Update

I haven't mentioned it before, but I love vintage. Love Vintage. It's usually hard for me to find quality vintage pieces that fit me well, so when that happens, I turn to Ruche.


They recently debuted (is that the word?), their Spring Collection, (click here to see it) and I picked out some of my favorite pieces for you (or for me ;)




Cream Cascades ruffle top $32.99
Lady of Shalot floral tie blouse $41.99
Midnight Confetti skirt $37.99
High Wasted skinny jeans $22.99
Garden Locket necklace $14.99
Grab Some Shade linen floppy hat $46.99



Ruche is a modern clothing company that takes a lot of inspiration from vintage. Which is great for people like me who love to wear vintage, but a bit more modern. And also not from head to toe.

They also have a great lookbook (for those of who don't kno, a lookbook is where the company makes outfits out of their collection), which can be seen here.

Although it was hard to, I chose my two favorite looks frpm the Lookbook.


Look One:

Goddess of Fortune bangels, $10.99
Keep it Safe Locket necklace $22.99
Keep it Simple pencil skirt $28.99
Welocme Aboard nautical sleeve top $31.99
Box Pockets purse in chesnut $38.99

Look Two:

Cest Amore blouse $42.99
In the Middle of the Night bowtie skirt $37.99
Regal Rose purse in travertine $42.99
Turquosie Romance earrings $29.99

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails